1) Ben Stokes (Price: 14.5 crore, Team: Rising Pune Supergiants)
The England every single rounder wa the star of the sale as he was gobbled up for a record whole. The sticker price made Stokes the most costly global purchase ever in the IPL and the second most costly player in the competition, after Yuvraj Singh.
2) Tymal Mills (Price: 12 crore, Team: Royal Challengers Bangalore)
Tymal Mills made a major impression amid the current arrangement against India in which he awed with his pace and varieties. His sticker price of Rs 12 crore is the most elevated ever for a bowler in the IPL.
3) Kagiso Rabada (Price: 5 crore, Team: Delhi Daredevils)
South Africa's pace sensation has appreciated an exceptional year. He grabbed 15 wickets versus Australia and 19 against Sri Lanka in the Test arrangement while in ODIs, he has proceeded with his great frame. This is the first occasion when that he will play in the IPL.
Perused More | Why Ishant Sharma, Irfan Pathan went unsold in the IPL Auction
4) Trent Boult (Price: 5 crore, Team: Kolkata Knight Riders)
Trent Boult has been New Zealand's driving bowler for a few seasons. He grabbed 6/33 against Australia in Hamilton while he had ludicrous figures of 4-0-8-2 against South Africa in a T20I. He initially played for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the 2015 and 16 versions.
Chris Woakes was one of the four England players to enter the crorepati club in the 2017 IPL Auction. (NurPhoto by means of Getty Images)
5) Pat Cummins (Price: 4.5 crore, Team: Delhi Daredevils)
Pat Cummins has been desolated by wounds in his vocation however his sheer pace and ability have not lessened. With pace being the key in the 2017 IPL Auction, Cummins is presently gone to Delhi Daredevils subsequent to being a piece of the Kolkata Knight Riders group.
Watch | Think you know your IPL and player offers? Play this diversion to discover
6) Chris Woakes (Price: 4.2 crore, Team: Kolkata Knight Riders)
Chris Woakes summed up England's incredible day in the 2017 IPL Auction as he was grabbed for Rs 4.2 crore by Kolkata Knight Riders surprisingly
IndianPremierLeague ✔ @IPL
.@RPSupergiants' Sanjiv Goenka on gaining the administrations of @benstokes38 #IPLAuction
8:54 AM - 20 Feb 2017
140 Retweets 456 preferences
7) Rashid Khan Arman (Price: 4 crore, Team: Sunrisers Hyderabad)
The 18-year leg turning sensation from Afghanistan has played 18 ODIs and 21 T20Is and he has 31 wickets each. His low economy rate and noteworthy strike-rate make him one of the players to keep an eye out for.
8) Nathan Coulter-Nile (Price: Rs 3.5 crore, Team: Kolkata Knight Riders)
Nathan Coulter-Nile has involvement in the IPL, having played for Delhi Daredevils and he gives some great choices.
Karn Sharma played for Sunrisers Hyderabad and he turned into the most costly Indian to be purchased in the 2017 Auction. (BCCI)
9) Karn Sharma (Price: Rs 3.2 crore, Team: Mumbai Indians)
Karn Sharma turned into the most noteworthy Indian player to be purchased in the IPL Auction as he went to Mumbai Indians for Rs 3.2 crore. He was at first piece of the Sunrisers Hyderabad squad in past versions
10) T Natarajan (Price: Rs 3 crore, Team: Kings XI Punjab)
Each closeout has hurled little-known residential cricketers who rake in the moolah. On Monday, it was the turn of Tamil Nadu left-arm pacer T Natarajan. He is famous for his exact yorkers.
11) Varun Aaron (Price: Rs 2.8 crore, Team: Kings XI Punjab)
Pace was the key in the IPL Auction and Varun Aaron's crude pace make him an important resource as he went to Kings XI Punjab.
12) Mohammad Siraj (Price: Rs 2.6 crore, Team: Sunrisers Hyderabad)
Mohammed Siraj was the third-most astounding wicket-taker in the 2016/17 Ranji Trophy with 41 wickets at a normal of 18.92. He awed even in the Syed Mushatq Ali in which he got wickets on a steady reason for Hyderabad.
13) Aniket Choudhary (Price: Rs 2 crore, Team: Royal Challengers Bangalore)
Another residential player who made huge walks in the bartering. He got five wickets for Rajasthan in the Syed Mushtaq Ali yet he awed with six wickets for Central Zone in four diversions.
14) Eoin Morgan (Price: Rs 2 crore, Team: Kings XI Punjab)
The England captain had an awesome keep running in the ODI and T20I arrangement against India. Notwithstanding strong exhibitions in the Big Bash League, skipper Morgan keeps on being a normal in the IPL
15) K Gowtham (Price: Rs 2 crore, Team: Mumbai Indians)
The Karnataka youth awed every last one with his abrasive fifty doing combating a hamstring harm in the warm-up amusement against Australia at the Brabourne stadium.
Mitchell Johnson had an indispensable impact in Mumbai Indians winning the 2013 Indian Premier League. (BCCI)
16) Mitchell Johnson (Price: Rs 2 crore, Team: Mumbai Indians)
Mitchell Johnson had an astonishing time for Mumbai Indians in 2013 as he got to be distinctly one of the top wicket-takers for the group.
17) Angelo Mathews (Price: Rs 2 crore, Team: Delhi Daredevils)
Angelo Mathews, the Sri Lankan captain, still is a significant T20 player and his captaincy aptitudes could make him key for Delhi Daredevils.
18) Corey Anderson (Price: Rs 1 crore, group: Delhi Daredevils)
Corey Anderson, who held the record for the speediest ODI century before being ousted by AB de Villiers, has gone to Delhi Daredevils subsequent to being a piece of Mumbai Indians for a few seasons
19) Jason Roy (Price: Rs 1 crore, Team: Gujarat Lions)
Jason Roy summed up England's great day in the Crictime Live Cricket Streaming 2017 IPL Auction and the dashing opener has gone to Gujarat Lions
20) Dan Christian (Price: Rs 1 crore, Team: Rising Pune Supergiants)
The Australian all-rounder, who had played for RCB and Deccan Chargers before in the IPL, was taken by Rising Pune Supergiants
21) Pawan Negi (Price: Rs 1 crore, Team: Royal Challengers Bangalore)
Negti, who was sold for Rs 8.5 crore in the past sale, went for a more calm figure of Rs 1 crore to RCB in this bartering.
22) Murugan Ashwin (Price: Rs 1 crore, Team: Delhi Daredevils)
Murugan Ashwin, who had an OK keep running with Rising Pune Supergiants in the 2016 IPL and was obtained for over Rs 4 crore last time, finds another group this time around. source article